Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Month

March a busy month for me. This is the month where I am signing clearances for the students. I am already working 9 hours a day for this purpose. I hardly have much time for the family especially for my youngest kid It started first day of March where we had a series of meetings, planning, and delegating of task for the forthcoming graduation ceremony.

March 26 is our graduation day. I was tasked to be the overall chairman of the said activity. We just had our Final Examination. I was able to schedule the final examination four days before the scheduled date. I managed to assign people to do the recognition awards, to facilitate the graduation practice, to lead the graduation song rehearsal etc. Instructors were also busy coming up with their final grades for recognition purposes. All of these were stressful activity for me.

Yesterday, a review was conducted for the students so that they will pass their competency exam. Today, even if it is Saturday, I am still at the office seeing to it that the competency exam goes on perfectly. It is good my Masteral instructor called 4 hours ago telling me that he can't come for the class.

I decided to open my blog now after so many days of not updating it. This evening, I decided to attend the PE night so that I can also relax after a hard days work. I will be watching the students perform the different dances assigned to them.

Whew!! Busy as a bee. But next week will be the busiest one!

No comments:

Post a Comment